Monday, March 26, 2007

I Said I Would Post Every Day....


And, well, I haven't. It's been wonderful and invigorating to be away from my computer. I didn't realize how much time I spent on my computer until I stopped. Now, I can read, go outside, go to the YMCA and just hang out. It's been much more fun ;)

A few quick updates:

  • I've had fun finally writing some reviews on Yelp. Here's my profile: http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=zAF6yw7Bz-U6fj8NXFa3gw
  • I went to Walla Walla, WA on a bachelorette party with 7 other lovely ladies
  • I went to Two Bunch Palms in Palm Springs with my two dear friends (The Amys) and my mom. Go now if you haven't been.
  • Scott and I have begun to plan our Around the World (dum dum dum!) trip itinerary. My first stab is the map above
  • I read 8 books in one week. My eyes hurt for like 2 days.I've been going to the gym daily and even picked up a basketball. It'd been about 12 years since I've done that and it felt damn good!
  • I went to the grand re-opening party for the Galleria Park Hotel with one of the lovely Amys. If you're in SF, you should stay here.

So, I'm now revising my initial promise to blog everyday. I'll blog when I can. Fair enough? I also encourage you to get away from your computer and go out there and live life. Go see a movie, read a book, cook a meal, have a drink with a friend!

2 comments:

rloganbill said...

2 questions:
Are you going to Easter Island?
Where is your destination Fiji on your map?

Dana K said...

pshaw! Easter Island...we'll go to Fiji from HI on a separate ticket, then head on from there